Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanks!

It's the day before Thanksgiving.  Joe and Macy are coming over early tomorrow morning, James and I will do chores and then leave for my sister's in Melbourne.  JJ is already over there with Goey and Pop.  Since he has been gone I have had the house quiet and to myself for the last two days and it has been a welcome break from all the craziness that is holidays.  Although we have the smallest house of all, we find that we can fit an incredible amount of people inside, who happily trip over each other on their way to and from and shove things around to make themselves comfortable.  It's amazing. 

I have this ability to push and push and push, but then when I find myself crashing, it comes on hard and fast.  Today was one of those days.  I wrestled with myself for a substantial amount of time about getting outside and getting some horses ridden, or, to sit inside and watch movies.  The movies almost won out, the TV was even on and ready to go, but I did end up getting Drama and Big Bird ridden today, with whom I had really good rides all the way around.  I finished chores with Eryn, and then came inside and watched movies.

I have a gigantic pot of leftover spaghetti that is calling my name.  And some eggnog.  And possibly more movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment